Roofing Replacement Cost
Typically, your roofing replacement cost will depend upon several factors. Some of these include:
- How large is your roofing project?
- What type of shingle is being used for the installation?
- Not easily seen issues (especially in their early stages) within the roofing system
Each of these factors can contribute to the overall cost of your roof replacement project. To start, your roofing contractors will assess the current state of your roof and provide you a rundown on estimated cost for the replacement. Our Appleton roofing professionals will provide you a quote and begin working on your roofing project.
Roofing Contractor Services
Your home’s primary defense is the roof, and problems with your roof will eventually, if not dealt with, lead to issues with the rest of your home. To prevent higher cost, you can catch these issues early and have a roof replacement done by contacting a roofing contractor to inspect for damage.
Missing shingles, damaged shingles, or old age can all be signs of possible problems with your roofing system which may be a sign you need a new roof replacement altogether.
Schedule Regular Roof Inspections
As a leading roofing company in the Fox Valley area, our roof contractors can take great care of your roof. Our contractors are very knowledgeable with affordable roofing systems, which allows us to identify and fix any issues we might encounter when inspecting your roof.
If you know what to expect from roof installation or roof replacement, you can better understand how you are protecting your home, so here is a rundown of the process. The roofing process will differ slightly depending on the type of roofing being used for the installation, plus several other factors.
Step 1: Remove Old Roof
If applicable, our roofing contractors will first remove the old roof.
Step 2: Evaluate The Roof
Next, our roofing contractors will evaluate the sheathing. We will look for any moisture or trouble spots. Roof sheathing consists of flat panels that provide structural support for the roofing materials like shingles.
Step 3: Put on the Drip Edge
The drip edge for the roofing goes down in two different parts of the roof project. For the lower part of the roof, it goes on before the underlayment, and for the sides of the roof, it goes on after. First, our roofing contractors will install the metal drip edge along the bottom edge of your home over the top of the ice and water barrier. Then, we will nail it into place flat against the roof.
Step 4: Roofing Underlayment Installation
The last step is to roll out the roofing underlayment and securing it down with roofing cap nails. Overlapping the underlayment sections to the peak of the roof and then installing a row straddling the peak. This is so the underlayment caps off at both sides of the roof at the same time.
Roofing Types We Install
Asphalt roofs are durable and have low maintenance. This style of roofing adds beauty to the exterior of your home and there is a plethora of color and style choices available, making asphalt an ideal choice for many homeowners.
Asphalt’s versatility, ease of installation, multiple color options, and great value all make asphalt roofs a solid choice for homeowners. Most asphalt shingles are highly durable, wind-resistant, and manufactured with a Class A Fire Rating. Learn more about the benefits of asphalt shingle roofing.
Benefits of choosing asphalt roofing:
- Cost effective when compared with other roof types
- Lots of color and style options to choose from
- Durable and able to withstand high winds and inclement weather
- Easy to install and repair
Our roof contractors are also experienced with installing and replacing steel roofs. Although this roofing type is a common choice for commercial properties, in recent years, homeowners are also choosing to go with steel roofing due to its excellent durability, longevity, and energy-efficiency.
A steel roof and can even help to reduce your energy bills, thanks to their reflective properties, which reflect heat from the sun rather than absorb it.
Benefits of choosing steel roofing:
- Excellent longevity when compared with other roof types (between 50 and 70 years)
- Energy-efficient, helping to lower energy bills by reflecting instead of absorbing solar heat
- Eco-friendly, manufactured from recycled materials, and 100% recyclable after use
Rubber roofing is made from recycled rubber and plastic polymers. Our roofing contractors may install rubber roofing if you prefer a waterproof and more durable option than asphalt roofing. Rubber roofing mimics the appearance of asphalt, however, it lasts longer.
This roofing type requires little to no maintenance and it is an eco-friendly roofing choice for your home or commercial property. Contact our roof contractors today for a quote!
Benefits of choosing rubber roofing:
- More waterproof and durable than asphalt roofs
- Recycled rubber and plastic polymers allows for a longer-lasting roof (between 30 and 50 years)
- Requires little to no maintenance
About Affordable Contracting
Affordable Contracting was founded in 2003. Since opening, our professional roofing contractors have provided clients in the Fox Valley community with roofing installations and replacements, siding, custom garages, and other services. If you are searching for a reputable roofing contractor, here are some questions to ask a roofing contractor before hiring them.
As a GAF Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor, we provide extensive warranty protections that most other contractors cannot. With the Weather Stopper Roofing System and one of our Deluxe GAF warranties, you can rest assured that you’re not only protected by Affordable Contracting Services’ name and reputation but the country’s largest and oldest roofing manufacturer.
Contact Affordable Contracting Services today at (920) 216-2243 to find out how the Weather Stopper System compares with our competitors’ roof systems!
Reasons to Choose Affordable Contracting Services
- We are a Certified GAF roofing company
- We provide professional, detail-oriented workmanship with every roof replacement project, no matter the size
- Our team will never leave the job site until you are completely satisfied with the results
- We build using only the highest quality, industry-standard products and always properly install them to ensure your safety and best performance of your roof for years to come
- Our contractors finish every project on time and on budget as planned
- We are committed to surpassing your expectations with every project we do
Our testimonials and Google reviews attest to the quality of work and professionalism of our roof replacement contractors.